The Sagrada Familia is an impressive building, but will become even more impressive when you see it with the guided tour of Robbcn. Learn about Gaudí´s plans for this masterpiece, about Gaudí’s life and how he became the architect we all know. Don´t miss out on this unique experience!
This tour includes
- Skip the line access
- Official tour guide
- Sagrada Familia ticket
- Passion Façade
- Nativity façade
- Most spectacular interior
- Tower visits are not included, but can be requested by mail
- Ticket fees (Robbcn takes care of the reservation. The tickets are to be paid in cash on the day of the tour. Please let us know when you are traveling with minors or pensioners for possible discounts).
- €120.- (bring two persons more if you want – included in price). Excl. Sagrada Familia ticket (€15, – to be paid at entrance).
- More than 3 persons, €40 p.p. Excl. Sagrada Familia ticket (€15, – to be paid at entrance).
- Duration: 75 minutes.
About the tour
The Sagrada Familia is full of details that have to be pointed out for you to see them. All shapes, colours and words have their own symbolic meanings and refer to stories from the bible, natural elements or natural shapes. All this knowledge will be given to you in an enthusiast and understandable way. As your tour guide feels great passion for Gaudí and wants to make sure that you will understand masterpiece work and feel the same passion by the end of the tour.
* Please dress appropriate for the visit to the church. No tank tops, sleeveless shirts, “too” short trousers, flip-flops or sandals.
Book now !
Important Message from ROBBCN: Due to maintenance on the automatic booking system, we apologize for not being able to book instantly as usual, however we offer this booking form as an alternative in the meanwhile. Once sent your wish to book one of our tours, we contact you in short by email with all details on your preferred tour, confirmation of date and time and the way how to proceed its payment. Please include the preferred date and time in the message body. Thanks for your understanding and apologies for this inconvenience.
[Dutch] Belangrijke mededeling ROBBCN: Vanwege technische werkzaamheden aan het automatisch boekings systeem zijn we genoodzaakt om tijdelijk U dit boekingsformulier als alternatieve manier te presenteren. Zo gauw U ons uw intentie boeking stuurt, zullen we via email contact opnemen en krijgt U alle details en vermelden we de wijze van betalen. Graag bieden we U de mogelijkheid om in het bericht uw gewenste datum en tijd van de tour te vermelden. We zullen daar zoveel mogelijk rekening mee proberen te houden. We vragen U excuses voor dit tijdelijke ongemak.